Zoom United Review: The Ultimate Zoom Pack
Zoom is best known for bringing the concept of video communications to the world first. When Zoom was first launched, its goal was to ensure that every business could experience all of the benefits that video collaboration had to offer. Over the years, as the world of work has evolved, Zoom has also transformed, investing in all kinds of business communications, from Zoom Chat to Zoom Phone.
Zoom United is one of Zoom’s newest offerings, designed to help businesses take advantage of all of Zoom’s greatest features, in one package. With Zoom United, you unlock a combination of Zoom Meetings, Phone and Chat capabilities, with great prices.
Today we are going to explore all the benefits of Zoom United
Zoom United Review: Features
Zoom United is the innovative collaboration product designed by Zoom for the future of communications. Since the pandemic, Zoom has grown into one of the most popular businesses in the world, helping bring teams together at a time when face-to-face interactions are not always possible.
Although the demand for Zoom meetings initially accelerated, businesses quickly discovered the need for more than just videoconferencing conversations. The future of work, especially in the age of hybrid and remote interactions, will require a complete cloud-based UCaaS environment with business telephony, video and chat capabilities.
Zoom United features depend on your plan, options include:
Zoom United Pro:
Zoom United Pro includes a calling plan with unlimited calls to UK and Ireland, you also get a UK or Irish phone number for each user. Other features include:
- Call by name directory
- Optional unlimited calling in up to 18 other countries
- Automatic call distribution
- Dialing directory by name
- UK or Irish phone number
- Meetings up to 100 participants
- 1 GB of cloud storage per license
- Social media posting
- Group meetings up to 30 hours
- Unlimited individual and group meetings
- Support for tickets and live chat
- Screen sharing, whiteboard and co-annotation
- Pay phone call
- Call recording
- Sub-committee rooms
- Private and group chat
- Personal meeting ID
- Host controls
- TLS encryption and AES-256 encryption
- Waiting rooms
You also have access to REST API support to integrate other tools you might need with your system, like live transcription or user management tools.
Zoom United Business includes all the features of Zoom United Pro, plus additional phone support, licenses for up to 99 people, and meeting capacity for up to 300 people. You also get bonus features like:
- Administration portals
- LTI integrations
- Recording of transcripts
- Managed domains
- Linguistic interpretations
- single sign-on
Zoom United Enterprise has all the features of Zoom United Business, with support for up to 1,000 participants and over 50 licenses. You also get better customer service and cloud storage. Additional features include:
- Management business reviews
- A customer success manager
- Bundled discounts
Zoom United Review: is it worth it?
Zoom United essentially consolidates all your meeting, chat and calling requirements for a hybrid team into one package. The service you get creates a complete UCaaS package for any modern business, with a range of add-ons available to extend your functionality as well. You can pay for optional toll-free numbers, additional phone numbers in various environments, and additional international calls, available in many countries.
Zoom United customers can also access industry-leading developer support, to help them quickly troubleshoot and resolve developer issues, build apps, and improve integrations. In addition, it is possible to add the “Zoom Phone Power Pack” to the United package, with call queue analyzes in real-time and historical reports.
United packages cover:
- Chat and collaboration: You can access screen sharing, chat rooms, private and group chats, and host controls in your collaboration ecosystem. There’s co-annotation and remote control of keyboard or mouse, whiteboard, multi-sharing technology, waiting rooms, and even surveys for engagement. Businesses can even create branded environments for chatting.
- Phone calls: United offers comprehensive Zoom Phone plans, including unlimited internal calls and outgoing calls. You can expect number porting from the Zoom phone, if you want to keep your existing number, or you can purchase new DID numbers, toll-free numbers and local numbers for your team. Voicemail is included with transcription, along with features like IVR, name dialing, automatic call distribution, call recording and configurable call blocking.
- Meetings: Host unlimited individual and group meetings for up to 30 hours, with cloud storage and recording for your conversations. HD audio and video are available with all Zoom United packages, along with features like virtual backgrounds, personal meeting IDs, host controls, and co-hosting. You can assign meeting planners, access APIs to connect your meetings to other apps, and even highlight certain attendees.
On top of all this, you get the added benefit of knowing your meetings are secure, with AES-256 encryption for real-time content, full controls for meeting scheduling, and TLS encryption. Secure storage is also available for any meetings or calls that you might need to store for security or compliance purposes.
Zoom United Review: Verdict
Zoom United is a great way for businesses interested in using Zoom for UCaaS to access all the features they need in one package. A range of bundled options make it easy to find the features you need at a price that works for you. Additionally, the available add-ons allow you to further customize your service if you have specific international calling and developer access needs.
If you plan to use a combination of Zoom meetings and calls in your organization, a Zoom United solution could be an affordable way to connect these two landscapes and enjoy the benefits of Zoom Chat at the same time. Businesses can even contact Zoom for help developing a plan. For example, if you have a global business, you may want to take advantage of the âGlobal Select Planâ with access to over 40 countries with a single pricing plan.
You can even end your Zoom portfolio by adding webinars and Zoom rooms into the mix.