Key contacts in the global ferroalloy market
DUBLIN, February 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Ferro-Alloy Directory 2022 has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
In recent times, new business start-ups, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, technological advancements, openings and closings of furnaces and mines, and other industry developments have dramatically changed the shape of the industry. .
This new repertoire reflects the influx of new players into the industry – both on the production side and on the business side. These new players have been attracted by the increase in steel production and the high prices of ferroalloys, in particular in emerging markets, such as in China and Indiawhere the ferroalloy industry is fragmented with hundreds of small producers.
The Global Ferro-Alloy Directory contains information on global producers and traders of ferro-alloys and ores and concentrates of:
- Cobalt metal/ powder/ oxides
- Ammonium paratungstate
- vanadium pentoxide
If you are a producer, trader or consumer; or if you are involved in plant equipment, shipping or warehousing; this new directory includes details of all key contacts in the global ferroalloys market.
- Producers – find out where you fit in the industry and discover new opportunities to grow your business
- Traders – find new suppliers instantly, by product, across the world
- If you are in the service industry supplying the metals industry – in shipping, warehousing, analysis or plant manufacturing, this is the definitive source of new potential customers for your goods and services
- If you are a steel mill or other end user, find out who the best ferroalloy suppliers are and make wise purchasing decisions.
This essential guide to the global ferroalloy industry contains full contact details for industry companies and personnel, including:
- Company name and address
- Telephone, fax
- Email and web addresses,
- Staff names and job titles, with direct phone and fax numbers And that’s not all! The new directory also covers:
- Work details
- Materials produced and marketed
- Modernization and expansion plans
- plant capacity
- And much more.
The fully cross-referenced buyer’s guide allows you to search for a particular product by country.
For more information on this directory, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/blv8ve
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1
SOURCE Research and Markets