How Dedicated Active Directory Backup Simplifies Ransomware Recovery — Redmondmag.com
How Dedicated Active Directory Backup Simplifies Ransomware Recovery
Your Active Directory is under attack… How do you react?
Active Directory enables organizations to securely grant or restrict access to systems, applications, and environments. It is also becoming a primary target for ransomware attacks, as malicious actors exploit misconfigurations and blind entry points to penetrate, corrupt and control applications and their data.
In this webinar, we’ll see how dedicated Active Directory backup mitigates silent cybersecurity threats and simplifies recovery operations to get your business back online.
You will learn:
- The importance of dedicated protection for Microsoft and Azure Active Directory
- How Purpose-Built Solutions Easily Protect Permissions, Users, Groups, and Attributes
- How Metallic Simplifies Data Recovery to Eliminate Downtime from Today’s Threats
- And what our product can do in a demo of our solution
- Mohit Kshirsagar – Senior Technical Product Manager | Metallic
- Michael Przybos – Sales Engineer | Metallic
- Zack Brigman – Senior Manager, Product Marketing | Metallic