Directory of “local” Boulder travel names
Travelboulder.com’s renamed directory is now called “Local”.
In 2019, Travel Boulder launched free business listings and our website quickly grew to include over 1,725 Colorado listings. We’ve renamed our listings to reflect what they really are: a guide to “local” businesses.
The impact that COVID-19 has had on our business community has been devastating. More than 18% of our free listings have been closed and closed. No matter the size of the business, many businesses have been affected. Travelboulder.com has just completed updating our local listing and there are now over 1,406 businesses.
To help rebuild and grow our business community, Travel Boulder is offering free advertising/marketing to our local business community. Any business, large or small, can post a free local listing on Travelboulder.com. The only requirement is that you are a Colorado-based business.
Each listing includes:
- Business categories
- The selected image
- Company Description
- Video URL
- Image gallery
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Website link
- Social media links
- Colorado Regions
- Directions and GPS
- Key words
Marketing exposure included for your business:
- Local, regional, national and international marketing exposure on travelboulder.com
- Google search results for each listing
- Digital reach, annual TB audience of approximately 235,000 users.
- Travelboulder.com averages over 600 users per day
- Featured “local” listings appear on the travelboulder.com website
- The ‘Local’ guide will be promoted on travelboulder.com, in our bi-annual magazines and through our highly successful weekly newsletter.
Post or update your ad today on TB Local.
Find your business. If you find your company’s listing, update it.
No registration? Click on “add a new ad”. Select “buy package – free”.
Sign up and enter your ad details. Then submit your ad.
When you return, you will be asked to log in.
*Travel Boulder does not collect or sell your information.